- New Team Building New Platform
- Highly Ambitious Organisation
- Huge Growth Potential
A team of Software Developers, Architects and industry experts is coming together to build a brand new, totally cutting-edge platform. The goal is to create the iGaming industry’s most innovative products.
The Golang role is hands-on technically as one of the first developers on this newly formed team. As the team grows you will have the opportunity to prove yourself and advance within the role and the organisation. You will be using Golang as a primary language and make technical decisions for the platform. You will use modern frameworks to build the solution from the ground up.
Previous commercial experience in Golang is not necessary but a strong desire to learn and work with Golang is important.
Stack: Golang, Docker, Terraform, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ
Environment: CI, Microservices
· Join new development team
· Write code for new gaming platform
· Ensure robust scalable solutions
· Make key technical decisions
Skills / Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in OOP languages
- Previous experience in Golang is considered an asset
- Solid experience in web technologies
- Experience in Microservices & Infrastructure as code
Competitive Salary depending on experience
More benefits available
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Java & Golang Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Golang opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt