- Lead a growing & high skilled team.
- Very well established and growing company.
- Opportunities to grow within the role and within the company.
A very well established organization within the performance marketing industry with international clients.
This international team of high skilled individuals has seen a tremendous growth over the past months and they are looking for a Software Development Manager to coach and guide the development team to perform at their best without any obstacles.
In this role you will spend most of your time at the beginning identifying pains and challenges and then set up clear short and long terms goals. It is heavily focused on people management but you will also be responsible for the technical vision of the team as well.
- Establish and maintain a highly capable, motivated and productive software development team
- Support change, encourage employees to innovate and evaluate suggestions.
- Work closely with Product Management team to determine appropriate quarterly deliverables
- Evaluate design of new and existing systems to assess their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability, and cost of ownership
- Coach and support developers to continually improve their performance and remove any obstacles that preventing them from doing so.
- Excellent decision-making skills and initiative in solving problems
- Previous experience managing software development teams in an agile environment
- Ability to lead a team of highly skilled individuals, to set priorities and solve problems
- €45K-60K Gross per year depending on experience
- Relocation Assistance
- Private Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance
- Gym Allowance
For more information, contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting for PHP Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see:
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta