Software Engineer – Linux/Python/PHP
- Online Marketing industry
- Very attractive benefits
- Multicultural company
This Software Engineer role is more than another job, it’s a fantastic opportunity to grow as part of a successful organization. This company has been established in the European market for many years and has grown into one of the island’s leading the Online Marketing agency.
An important and strategic role for the company moving forward, as DevOps Engineer you will join the highly skilled team to tackle a variety of IT projects. These are high-impact initiatives around the iGaming market that will utilize the latest technologies. You will use a wide and modern tech stack to play this wide-ranging Development of Operations role as part of that IT team.
The DevOps Engineer position promises to be both challenging and rewarding, in an environment that values employees and empowers them to grow professionally and personally.
- Build and maintain IT Infrastructure
- Create automated IT Systems procedures
- Assess systems and provide with technical solutions for improvements
- Manage systems automation and integration
- Collaborate with software developers and the R&D teams
Skills / Experience:
- You have strong Python scripting/light development skills OR a strong background as a PHP developer
- Strong Linux server administration skills (hands-on)
- Strong experience with CI/CD tools and Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: EUR 40,000-50,000 gross per year
+ benefits + bonuses + relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.