- DevOps team
- Focus on IT Operations
- Join the most innovative industry on the market
This role is more than other job, it’s a fantastic opportunity to grow as part of a successful organisation. This company has been established in the European market for many years and has grown into one of the island’s leading the Online Marketing agency.
An important and strategic role for the company moving forward, as System Engineer you will join the highly skilled team to tackle a variety of IT projects. These are high-impact initiatives around the iGaming market that will utilise the latest technologies.
You will use a wide and modern tech stack to play this wide-ranging Development of Operations role as part of that IT team.
This IT Operations Engineer position promises to be both challenging and rewarding, in an environment that values employees and empowers them to grow professionally and personally.
- Build and maintain IT Infrastructure
- Create automated IT Systems procedures
- Assess systems and provide with technical solutions for improvements
- Manage systems automation and integration
- Collaborate with software developers and the R&D teams
Skills / Experience:
- You have solid Python or PHP skills
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with CI/CD tools and Cloud technologies
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR: EUR 40,000 to 50,000 gross per year
+ benefits + bonuses + relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting DevOps & IT Infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>