Software QA Engineer- iGaming Industry
- Cutting-edge technologies
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Central location
A young iGaming company in a central location of Malta is looking for an experienced software QA Engineer to kick-start their team.
With a young and close knit team, you will be given the responsibility and value to grow the company, as well as challenge your skill set and increase it along the way. So, if you are looking for your work to make a direct impact feel free to contact Beate Krastina confidentially on 00356 2034 1574 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal QA Engineer candidate is an individual with a solid understanding of Selenium and prior experience in Software Testing. As a QA Engineer you will connect with a talented and vibrant team of tech driven enthusiasts who have collective expertise in designing, developing and executing automation tests/scripts.
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in Software Testing (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Previous involvement with different devices (mobile and tablet)
- Profound knowledge of Selenium.
- Manage the overall testing process within the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Assess, design and direct various testing activities.
- Create and implement all automation tests/scripts.
- Document thoroughly, trace bugs and observe debugging process results.
- Communicate with internal teams to fully comprehend and maintain system and functional requirements.
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive (+ Attractive Benefits Package)
I specialise in recruiting in Quality Assurance and Software Testing, if you wish to discuss this or other Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/testing-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta