Software QA Engineer- iGaming
- Direct Impact
- Clear career path.
Due to further expansion this year a position has become available for a software QA engineer to join and not only establish the QA team but also to grow the team.
You will join a talented and experienced team, in a close-knit team, giving an opportunity to truly work together and make direct impact with your work. The responsibilities include creating and maintaining existing frameworks, therefore the position is suitable for an individual who is capable of working independently, as well as in a team setting.
You will also have the opportunity to develop into people management by growing the department in the future- therefore can progress within your career quicker.
- Function with all members of the team ensuring the delivery of high-quality products.
- Participate in the design and implementation of automated tests.
- Assist in the testing effort for the company’s various complex features.
- Create automated tests for new features.
- Recommend new and improved approaches on how to best ensure quality in the code.
Skills / Experience:
- 1 years’ experience in automation testing in C#
- Previous involvement with building frameworks from scratch
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive Salary and Attractive Benefits.
For more information, contact Beate Krastina confidentially on 00356 2034 1574 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting in Quality Assurance and Software Testing, if you wish to discuss this or other Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/testing-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.