System Administrator – Linux & AWS
- Growing IT team in a well-established company
- Personal development/career progression opportunities
- Ideal central offices in Malta
There’s never been a better time to join this outstanding Online marketing company in an innovative market. The organization is currently investing in its IT team, meaning the business is growing and creating fantastic new opportunities.
You have the opportunity now to become the company’s new Linux System Administrator. In this role, you will join the established IT Infrastructure team and will be based in a relaxed, comfortable office that are centrally located in Malta. As part of that team, you will play a key role in making sure that all the company’s servers are operative, well-maintained, up to date and secured.
The Linux Systems Administrator role is complex, highly technical and hands-on. It suits someone who wants to grow with a company that’s enjoying success in the bustling Maltese iGaming market. Suiting an individual who has experience with AWS Cloud, Bash Scripting and Virtualisation. This successful company is offering a handsome compensation package to the chosen candidate.
- Support and monitor system preparation and migration
- Identify ways to improve and enhance the IT infrastructure
- Maintain and enhance existing and new systems
- Plan and implement disaster recovery processes and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with AWS cloud, Bash Scripting and Virtualisation
- Experience knowledge of Networking
- Experience of Linux and Windows
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 40,000 + health insurance + relocation package
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta