- Well Established IT Solutions Company
- Excellent training provided
- Great, central location
This exciting new hands-on role of Systems Engineer is a great opportunity for the chosen candidate to develop their own skills and work within a strong and professional team. You will have the opportunity to implement your technical ideas and solutions while working with advanced technologies.
This well-established and well know IT Solutions Company who provides IT services for clients from enterprise to small-medium level your role will include 80% of technical hands-on tasks and 20% of the clients’ relationship. You will have ongoing continuous training and support in renewing your certificates and obtaining new ones.
- Work under pressure and in a team environment
- Multitask, adapt to changes quickly and work to deadlines
- Support of clients’ relationship via onsite meetings, calls, emails
- MS Windows Server platforms including, MS SQL, MS System Centre and MS Exchange
- Virtual platforms: HyperV and VMWare
- Cloud technologies: MS Azure and Office 365
Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience with Windows
- Proven knowledge of Azure and Office 365
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
Salary / Remuneration: 34,000 – 36,000 gross year + health insurance + allowances + other benefits
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.