Tableau Dashboard Developer
- Highly successful international financial organisation
- Well-established & talented Data Analytics Team
- Competitive salary, perks and benefits
Your new career opportunity awaits. Join an international financial organisation who has offices perfectly located in Malta, USA and UK. As Tableau Developer, you will partner with a well-established and talented data analytics team where you will centre your attention on creating KPIs, dashboards and various analytical reports, while also analysing data and providing information to end users for better business decisions.
The role of Tableau Developer suits someone with strong experience with analytical platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI. You will be taking part in key new projects around designing, developing and maintaining of the reporting layer data sources and BI reports.
Internationally successful and highly reputable in the market, this organisation has a great culture of knowledge and self-development and is well located on the island of Malta. They are offering a competitive salary with substantial perks and benefits to the ideal candidate for the role.
- Identify and support disciplined software development, processes, standards, and error recovery procedures.
- Develop effective Business Intelligence solutions and analytical tools for users in Tableau.
- Create and issue customised interactive Tableau reports.
- Produce Tableau Scorecards, Dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots etc.
- Achieve detailed data analysis.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience with analytical platforms such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, PowerBI
- Profound knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Online Tableau
- Previous involvement with SQL and PostgreSQL skills
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 32,00 – 40,000 gross year + substantial benefits package
- Performance bonus
- Flexi hours
- Free parking
- Gym on premises
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta