Team Leader – .NET Development team | iGaming
- Development Team Lead
- 45,000 gross / year
- iGaming industry
Enjoy working with friendly colleagues, along with genuine opportunities to grow a career where you feel like your contribution really counts.
The Technical Lead is a member of the Software Engineering Team which is responsible for delivering business value through software applications and platforms for the iGaming industry, including architecture definition, design, development, quality assurance/testing, release, configuration, support, maintenance and optimisation.
Your team is accountable for delivering business value via one or more software applications or platforms throughout their life cycle. Team responsibilities include analysis, estimation, design, development, quality assurance, deployment, support, maintenance, optimisation, risk management and where applicable, supplier management.
- You’ll establish the technical vision with your software engineering team and work with them to turn it into reality.
- You will be Accountable for the software design, engineering processes and quality standards for your team.
- Maintain awareness of changes in the external environment and continuously advance the capability and performance of your team accordingly to remain competitive.
- Contribute to end to end design and support development of solution architectures
- Solve complex business problems
- Perform software Engineering tasks of a senior software developer
- Engage business and technical communities and provide thought leadership, ideas and knowledge to grow the overall technical knowledge base across your team
- Write code for at least 30% of your time
Person/ Experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft .Net framework using the latest versions
- Extensive experience in developing complex web applications using ASP.Net, C#, MVC 4+, WebAPI, MySQL or MS SQL
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 50,000 EUR + Excellent Benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.