Technical Business Analyst – Fintech Innovative firm
- Leading fintech organisation
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Performance-based bonus scheme
As a technical business analyst, you’ll play a key role within the organisation to help to manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals.
As part of a structured team, you will join other two Business Analysts, while there is great potential to grow into a team leadership role in the future. You will join a team of highly skilled, passionate individuals, you will share their focus on player experience, their rejection on conformity and their excitement for a superb project.
This is a dynamic software development team with over 40 people in the IT department that thrives on building great software and utilises the very latest technology stack to achieve high goals.
The role is focused on innovation and involves the development of new products in the payments, banking and cards industry.
- Liaise with Project Sponsor and Product Owner to understand requirements and propose solutions that meet such requirements
- Asses impact, assist in prioritisation and provide high-level estimates for project pipeline
- Breakdown EPICs into user stories based on feedback from SCRUM master and DEV team
- Define Business Acceptance criteria for stories
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience
- Engage with Dev teams, to assist with breaking down user stories into tasks
- Perform UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the requirements
- Document Functional Specifications including data flows, data mapping and detailed Use / Test Cases
- Document user manuals for new systems
- Provide initial support of new deployments
- Perform data verification analysis post-deployment
- Experience in Finance / Banking / Cards industry
- Solid Technical Background – Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in Business analysis
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 – 50,000
+ performance bonus
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
For more related opportunities follow the link https://www.archer.com.mt/