Technical Customer Support
- Outstanding organization
- International environment
- Central location
An outstanding international payment provider firm, that is aiming to expand, is currently looking to get on board a Technical Customer Support Agent. This is an excellent opportunity to add some solid experience to your resume and be competitive on the market.
You will become part of a dynamic and friendly team and enjoy an amazing view of Malta from this modern office space. The team environment is very international and everyone is ready to help and support each other.
Are you thinking to move forward in your professional career within a Tech opportunity in the financial industry?
As a Tech Support agent, you will troubleshoot customer queries with the company Core System proving the best 1st line support to a variety of worldwide users.
This position is ideal for a team player and a proactive candidate with a technical background who is striving to learn new technologies in a fast-growing environment.
Get in touch with me to have a better understanding of the skills required to apply for this role!
- Coordinate, monitoring and tracking tech incidents
- Diagnosis of the incident’s root
- Administrate users’ tools
- Collaborate with a variety of IT professionals both in Malta and abroad
- Effectively troubleshoot and deal with any unexpected issue
- Previous exposure to SEPA payment scheme
- At least one year of customer tech support experience
- Strong insight in users support and incidents resolution
Salary: € 28,000 – € 30,000
For more information contact Giada Pietribiasi confidentially on +356 20341505 or email your CV giada.@archer.com.mt
I specialize in recruiting IT Infrastructure and IT Support professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/