Technical Project Manager – Italian speaker
- Remote opportunity or relocation to Malta
- Join an international start-up organization
- Lead innovative web projects
This is a unique opportunity to join a start up and innovative organization that is located in the beautiful island of Malta. They are part of a large and well established Group based in Italy. They offer competitive IT services to a number of organizations based in Europe.
You are a talented Project Manager with an IT background. You are able to manage the full life cycle of a project progression and have a solid understandin of software development.
You will be responisble for:
- Project Team Management
- Holiday planning
- Release scheduling
- Stakeholder Management
- Requirement Engineering
- Sprint Planning and Roadmap management
- Hosting Scrum Ceremonies
- Previous experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Git branching and release management
- Experience with Scrum methodologies
- Knowled of CI/CD tools, AWS and Docker would be a big asset
Salary: EUR 40,000 – 50,000 gross per year
+ smart working option
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 email your CV to email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting DevOps and IT infrastructure Engineers, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta