- Innovative affiliate marketing business
- Impact future web design
- Great range of benefits
Centrally located, growing and open to new ideas, this innovative affiliate marketing business has an opportunity for a skilled, enthusiastic UI/UX Designer.
On an Agile team you will be an active participant in designing website flows, end-user experience, responsive designs and design mock-ups. The UI/UX Designer role is a key one in ensuring that websites are designed with the user in mind, that they operate seamlessly and to a high level of visual quality.
As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll also be expected to keep the company head of the pack by conducting in-depth competitor analysis, to identify and stay ahead of trends. The company is open to new ideas as it grows, so you’ll have the chance to implement your own ideas and have an influence.
- Conduct analysis of the end-user experience and plan overall website flow
- Create responsive design patterns
- Optimise visual appeal with layouts and onsite elements
- Create design mock-ups
- Design UI animations and graphic elements
- Coordinate with outside agencies and internal creatives
Skills / Experience:
- Responsive Web Design skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 35,000
+ relocation package
+ 2,000 EUR travel allowance
+ 1,600 EUR wellness allowance
For more information, contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Front-End Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Front-End Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website at www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta