Windows System Administrator
- Reputable and well-established software firm
- Cloud and DevOps skills enhancement opportunities
- Friendly and easy-going team environment
This opportunity for a Windows System Engineer transpires within a well-established Software House who has strong relationships with reputable blue-chip partners. Known for its successful track record over the years this tech-driven firm is looking for the new Windows System Engineer to join a friendly and efficient team environment where you will focus on monitoring performance whilst maintaining systems running at their optimal level.
The ideal candidate for the IT Administrator role has strong experience with managing Windows Server along with profound knowledge in Azure Cloud and Virtualisation.
This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to strengthen their Cloud and DevOps skills on a regular basis and secure a career progression pathway within the organizational structure.
- Supervise and examine the company’s network infrastructure, software and hardware.
- Confirm that all technology infrastructure operates easily and efficiently.
- Contribute to the delivery of various IT projects.
- Organize accounts, PC and laptops and manage all troubleshoot matters that may arise.
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience with managing Windows Server
- Strong familiarity with Network Administration
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud and Virtualization
Salary / Remuneration:EUR 28,000 – 30,000
+ Health insurance
+ Mobile phone
+ Free parking
+ Sports allowance
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta Short description.